HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Mass - how it got set in motion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2210
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 23

PostSubject: Mass - how it got set in motion?   Wed May 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Mass. How it came to be we do not know. What set it in movement, we don’t know. But I have a theory.

Say there’s a dark matter atom every lighyear or so. Hypothetically. I can’t explain how it got there, but I think I can explain how it got set in movement.
Gravitational force.
Mass has a gravitational force. Even if each atom moves a mere centimeter every X years, It has moved. Then, imagine X times how many centimeters there are in a lightyear. At some point these atoms will meet, even if it takes longer then measurable by anything in existence. Repeat this X times and a planet will start forming. This might be how the big star in the big bang got to be.

X = larger number then a computer can handle
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
HolyCrapDudeXD
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 848
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 21
Location : Fathers milk paradize

PostSubject: Re: Mass - how it got set in motion?   Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:34 pm

The flaw in the big bang theory. The universe was apparently created by it but there was already that dieing star that ignited all that matter. But the same probably goes for god, only there is nothing known about him except that he has a human resemblence!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.smouch.net/lol
[TGR] Dexter
TG Captain
TG Captain


Posts : 484
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Mass - how it got set in motion?   Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:27 am

lolwatbump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dextah.com
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
TG Leader
TG Leader
avatar

Posts : 1525
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 25
Location : I am from norway, north norway!

PostSubject: Re: Mass - how it got set in motion?   Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:57 am

My theory is quite controversial, but I believe that mass and the universe we live in came from another universe by a "wormhole". This wormhole provided us with everything we see around us today. Which leads to another theory of the reason why the universe is expanding so rapidly, which may be caused that the wormhole has closed and nothing else is being fed in. Tho' we still don't know how our "parent" universe was made... if this were to be true.

Wormholes are still a mystery to us, which makes it impossible to know if it could be created from nothing (big bang) or if it needs some kind of force to start it. Maybe only one side of it (if it has two sides) need power to start. It's all speculations!

_________________
...require additional pylons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thegoatriders.com
mac
TG Captain
TG Captain
avatar

Posts : 607
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 23
Location : Denmark, Jylland east

PostSubject: Re: Mass - how it got set in motion?   Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:04 pm

[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin- wrote:
My theory is quite controversial, but I believe that mass and the universe we live in came from another universe by a "wormhole". This wormhole provided us with everything we see around us today. Which leads to another theory of the reason why the universe is expanding so rapidly, which may be caused that the wormhole has closed and nothing else is being fed in. Tho' we still don't know how our "parent" universe was made... if this were to be true.

Wormholes are still a mystery to us, which makes it impossible to know if it could be created from nothing (big bang) or if it needs some kind of force to start it. Maybe only one side of it (if it has two sides) need power to start. It's all speculations!

Perhaps the theory about wormholes, opening dimentions through time where correct, and the universe where fed through from the future? But then ofcourse, there would be no future without the wormhole.

TIME PARADOCS!

Nah in all seriousness, I really have no idea xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2210
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Mass - how it got set in motion?   Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:17 pm

There's only one thing we know for certain: We are and always will be wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
mac
TG Captain
TG Captain
avatar

Posts : 607
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 23
Location : Denmark, Jylland east

PostSubject: Re: Mass - how it got set in motion?   Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:45 pm

Zemog wrote:
There's only one thing we know for certain: We are and always will be wrong.

And why is that exactly? I know the chance of us being wrong are high, since we can but guess between the almost infinite number of possibilities. But statisticly, there is a chance one of mankinds theories are correct.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TGR] Dexter
TG Captain
TG Captain


Posts : 484
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Mass - how it got set in motion?   Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:40 pm

lalalallwat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dextah.com
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2210
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Mass - how it got set in motion?   Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:19 pm

mac wrote:
Zemog wrote:
There's only one thing we know for certain: We are and always will be wrong.

And why is that exactly? I know the chance of us being wrong are high, since we can but guess between the almost infinite number of possibilities. But statisticly, there is a chance one of mankinds theories are correct.


Anything is possible, but since chances are so small we call stuff impossible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mass - how it got set in motion?   

Back to top Go down
 
Mass - how it got set in motion?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Should my husband sleep with one eye open (practicing Lego stop motion)
» Mass LTC Class A/B/FID
» Mass ORV 4x4 Registration
» Star Shower Motion Lights
» Pokemon 5th Generation Sneak Peek!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ideas and events-
Jump to: