HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The British elections

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain

PostSubject: The British elections   Fri May 07, 2010 11:18 pm

Which one would you vote for?

In the picture: Gordon brown (Labour), David Cameron (The conservatives) and Nick Clegg(LiberalDemocrats)

The elections has concluded that the Conservatives are the big winners, but still don't have the numbers needed to rule unapposed in the underhouse. They are currently in talk with the Liberdemocrats of a coalition(united?) goverment.

For norwegians the parties would be as follows

Labour: Arbeiderpartiet med en liten dragning mot SV, - sosialdemokrati
Liberal democrats: senterpartiet/venstre (men nermere mot venstresiden og dermed Arbeiderpartiets politikk)
The Conservatives: ligger sånn sirka rundt det som er høyre i norge i dag.

So heres some of the primary goals for each of the parties:

-The conservatives- (the winners in the 2010 election)

The Conservatives wants to focus on privatizing schools, hospitals and other statly institutions. The party leader David Cameron has also said that he wants to have a bigger focus on the financial crisis. With this new focus he has said that cuts in the national budget is the way to go. The party also wants to pull British forces out of the middle east(something that is getting more popular by the day).

-Liberaldemocrats-

After Nick Clegg took the leader seat in 2007 he focused his attention to the ever growing threat of british economical colapse. The increase of british debt became one of the liberaldemocrats main concerns. They also want a change in the british voting system. Even though the liberal democrats are about the same size as labour they only have a fifth of their chairs in the underhouse. This unfair system needs to be changed they say. Additiionaly they're the party that support EU the strongest.

-Labour-

Gordon Brown and Labour follow the same way as the previous Blair administration. They're for statly connections to institutions like schools, the business market and hospitals. They are also quite neutral in the question of Eu, but are still very involved. They are also the party that most strongly ties themselves to America since they also identify with Obama when it comes to middle eastern politics. They supported that attack on Iraq, and are still active in both Kuwait, Saudi arabia, Iraq and Afghanistan something that is getting less popular a politic a day. "They british people has lost faith in the war against terrorism in the middle east, and thinks the war can't be won".

Again, which one would you vote for? It'd be nice to say which party you'd support aswell.

Last edited by [TG]Hailstorm on Fri May 07, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HolyCrapDudeXD
TG Colonel
TG Colonel

PostSubject: Re: The British elections   Fri May 07, 2010 11:25 pm

Nick Griffin (aka Nick the Prick) British National Party (BNP):
LOL LOOK AT THAT LAZY EYE XD
They are basically racist.
I would be carrying out an ironic action if I actually did. It amuses me...
It's like being black/mixed in the KKK!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.smouch.net/lol
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain

PostSubject: Re: The British elections   Fri May 07, 2010 11:30 pm

The BNP seeks to restore the overwhelmingly white ethnicity of Britain that existed prior to 1948 through legal means, including "firm but voluntary incentives for immigrants and their descendants to return "home", This is kinda like THE party for racism and hate of foreginers. The alarming thing is that theese guys actually got 0.7% of the total Britsh votes in 2005 :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel

PostSubject: Re: The British elections   Fri May 07, 2010 11:42 pm

Going for Nick Clegg.
Here in Norway I'm with Venstre, and I'm all for a liberal democracy.
:3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
HolyCrapDudeXD
TG Colonel
TG Colonel

PostSubject: Re: The British elections   Fri May 07, 2010 11:46 pm

[TG]Hailstorm wrote:
The alarming thing is that theese guys actually got 0.7% of the total Britsh votes in 2005 :O

Alarming? You mean surprising? Nah, people do want foreigners out but there is a hierachy of people who Brits want to kill the most:

1. Crips/anyone with facial or bodily deformation! (Nick Griffin is here)
2. Gays
3. Emos
4. Retards
5. Blacks/Asians
6. Gingers
7. Irish
8. French
9. Americans
10. Them foreigners nicking our jobs init. (Europeans) (I am here along with many other people)

This is just general. I may have gotten some mixed up or missed some out Smile

Last edited by HolyCrapDudeXD on Fri May 07, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel

PostSubject: Re: The British elections   Fri May 07, 2010 11:49 pm

HolyCrapDudeXD wrote:

6. Gingers

^ Doesn't have a soul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
HolyCrapDudeXD
TG Colonel
TG Colonel

PostSubject: Re: The British elections   Fri May 07, 2010 11:53 pm

National Red Hair day. DAMN IT WE SHOULD HAVE KEPT THE PAKIS. SOME SUICIDE BOMBERS WOULD HAVE HELPED SOLVE THE GINGER CAUSE ALONG WITH THEIRSELVES!
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel

PostSubject: Re: The British elections   Sat May 08, 2010 12:00 am

D'aww. Sad

Nick's feeling down;

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=934961

Cheer him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The British elections   

Back to top Go down

The British elections
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1