HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Senators get death threats

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel

PostSubject: Senators get death threats   Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:49 am

God damn rightwing nuts can't take the new healthcare reform.
http://www.vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/artikkel.php?artid=585492
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain

PostSubject: Re: Senators get death threats   Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:34 pm

I think it's good that they finaly get this reform trough, and i feel pity for Americans that oppose the suggestion as much as to send threats to senators that voted yes for it. I can understand that this whole reform goes against American "values", but I still think that it's improper of people to oppose a legaly right and DEMOCRATIC vote.

Ever since the first people settled in America hard work and ones own efforts is what defines yourself. This value has carried on into a modern day society where people are led to believe that their own fortune is a produkt of their own efforts, and not of luck. If a man is poor, there is a reason for it. If a man's family is dieing because he can't afford to pay for medical treatment it is his fault, and not the societies fault. This is one of the major problems in America, it's gods will that they who are poor remain so, only their own efforts may make their lives for the better. There are no such thing as luck or being misfortunate, it is ALL A PRODUCT OF HARD WORK AND MAKING AN EFFORT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Senators get death threats
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1