HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 SKULLISHEEPMAN'S SECERET IDENTITY!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2210
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 23

PostSubject: SKULLISHEEPMAN'S SECERET IDENTITY!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:53 pm

I just discovered it.
He's the green furry. Here are some clues I found from a picture I found.



1. You can see his nails on the shadow are clearly uncut. Common sign in an unhygienic unhygenepool like him.
2. There's a reflection of a light there. Skulli has a light.

3. There's a fur there. Something that corresponds with previous interrogations.

4. Look at the kneecap. Enhance image. It clearly says that he is Skulli.

I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
[TGR] Dexter
TG Captain
TG Captain


Posts : 484
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: SKULLISHEEPMAN'S SECERET IDENTITY!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:58 pm

AHAHAHAHAA, AHAAHAH, OH MY GOD, AHAHA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dextah.com
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
TG Leader
TG Leader
avatar

Posts : 1525
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 25
Location : I am from norway, north norway!

PostSubject: Re: SKULLISHEEPMAN'S SECERET IDENTITY!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Seriously xD I loled while reading that. ALL HAIL ZEMOGTINI THE DETECTIVE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thegoatriders.com
crawfy96



Posts : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 20
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: SKULLISHEEPMAN'S SECERET IDENTITY!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:30 pm

Now that's what I call great detective work! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spypmeister
TG Lieutenant - Lan host
TG Lieutenant - Lan host
avatar

Posts : 232
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 25
Location : Norway... NORTH Norway

PostSubject: Re: SKULLISHEEPMAN'S SECERET IDENTITY!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:34 pm

Nice one.
Tho I can list a number of more proofs...

He likes to read newspapers and magazines Surprised

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
TG Leader
TG Leader
avatar

Posts : 1525
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 25
Location : I am from norway, north norway!

PostSubject: Re: SKULLISHEEPMAN'S SECERET IDENTITY!   Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:26 am

Spypmeister wrote:
Nice one.
Tho I can list a number of more proofs...

He likes to read newspapers and magazines Surprised

Spoiler:
 

OH NOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thegoatriders.com
[TG] SkuliSheepman

avatar

Posts : 29
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2009-12-10
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: SKULLISHEEPMAN'S SECERET IDENTITY!   Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:35 pm

ZEMOG, WHAT THE FUCK!

FYI, I rocked the green man suit at school so FUUUU

Okay, you caught me , I read the newspaper sure but not magazines or donald duck, I'm 15 not 40 like chief the pedo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
avatar

Posts : 433
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Glomfjord, Norway.

PostSubject: Re: SKULLISHEEPMAN'S SECERET IDENTITY!   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:48 pm

[TG] SkuliSheepman wrote:
I'm 15 not 40 like chief the pedo.
LOOKS LIKE THERE IS NO LOVE LFT BETWEEN YOU GUYS! IT SEEMS SKULLI HAS DRAWN THE SHORTESTSTSTSSTTSTTS T STSS STRAWZ!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
TG Leader
TG Leader
avatar

Posts : 1525
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 25
Location : I am from norway, north norway!

PostSubject: Re: SKULLISHEEPMAN'S SECERET IDENTITY!   Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:42 am

[TG] SkuliSheepman wrote:
ZEMOG, WHAT THE FUCK!

FYI, I rocked the green man suit at school so FUUUU

Okay, you caught me , I read the newspaper sure but not magazines or donald duck, I'm 15 not 40 like chief the pedo.


Cake?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thegoatriders.com
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2210
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: SKULLISHEEPMAN'S SECERET IDENTITY!   Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:22 pm

[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin- wrote:
[TG] SkuliSheepman wrote:
ZEMOG, WHAT THE FUCK!

FYI, I rocked the green man suit at school so FUUUU

Okay, you caught me , I read the newspaper sure but not magazines or donald duck, I'm 15 not 40 like chief the pedo.


Cake?

Chief sez: "There's more cake in my car. Come aloooooooong :3"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
mac
TG Captain
TG Captain
avatar

Posts : 607
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 23
Location : Denmark, Jylland east

PostSubject: Re: SKULLISHEEPMAN'S SECERET IDENTITY!   Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Zemog wrote:
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin- wrote:
[TG] SkuliSheepman wrote:
ZEMOG, WHAT THE FUCK!

FYI, I rocked the green man suit at school so FUUUU

Okay, you caught me , I read the newspaper sure but not magazines or donald duck, I'm 15 not 40 like chief the pedo.


Cake?

Chief sez: "There's more cake in my car. Come aloooooooong :3"

Multiquote! :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
TG Leader
TG Leader
avatar

Posts : 1525
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 25
Location : I am from norway, north norway!

PostSubject: Re: SKULLISHEEPMAN'S SECERET IDENTITY!   Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:34 pm

mac wrote:
Zemog wrote:
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin- wrote:
[TG] SkuliSheepman wrote:
ZEMOG, WHAT THE FUCK!

FYI, I rocked the green man suit at school so FUUUU

Okay, you caught me , I read the newspaper sure but not magazines or donald duck, I'm 15 not 40 like chief the pedo.


Cake?

Chief sez: "There's more cake in my car. Come aloooooooong :3"

Multiquote! :3

OH NOOO! IT HAS BEGUN!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thegoatriders.com
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
avatar

Posts : 433
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Glomfjord, Norway.

PostSubject: Re: SKULLISHEEPMAN'S SECERET IDENTITY!   Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Just stopping this before it gets out of hand...........












































TRICKED J000

[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin- wrote:
mac wrote:
Zemog wrote:
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin- wrote:
[TG] SkuliSheepman wrote:
ZEMOG, WHAT THE FUCK!

FYI, I rocked the green man suit at school so FUUUU

Okay, you caught me , I read the newspaper sure but not magazines or donald duck, I'm 15 not 40 like chief the pedo.


Cake?

Chief sez: "There's more cake in my car. Come aloooooooong :3"

Multiquote! :3

OH NOOO! IT HAS BEGUN!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2210
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: SKULLISHEEPMAN'S SECERET IDENTITY!   Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:42 pm

Green man uses his hypnosis!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SKULLISHEEPMAN'S SECERET IDENTITY!   

Back to top Go down
 
SKULLISHEEPMAN'S SECERET IDENTITY!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Chinese/Japanese teapot 5in tall, genuine or fake ?
» Identity of Mark III Driver Board
» Melissa Gilbert Movies
» Characters
» Identity needed!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-
Jump to: