HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rules, morals and etics corrupt evolution?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel

PostSubject: Rules, morals and etics corrupt evolution?   Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:49 pm

I like philosophizing. When I was I thought of this:

What is evolution? Surprisingly many people think that evolution is a natural "instinct" which is aware of surroundings and intuitively over thousands of years grows what's needed.
No, evolution is simple: survival of the fittest.
If an animal has 10 children, each of them slightly different from each other and 9 of them dies, the surviving animal is then superior. If this animal has 10 more children, (who are superior to the last ones since they have the gene pool of the strongest) and 9 of them die then it's the ├╝berstrong & awesome one which survives and so on and so forth. Small natural mutilations occur all the time. The ones not necessary dies. The best ones survive.

Now, with out morals, rules and ethics everyone (The weakest & strongest) survive.
What does this mean? It's simple: There will be no more survival of the fittest. This totally changes evolution too.
People will get more knowledge in the future, but they won't grow bigger brains since the 1 child out of 10 will be weeded out with the 9 others. A sort of mix. Genes will be mixed since the world is now closer together, and people will look more like each other.

All mutilations will be reset at some point, since they mate with the non-mutilated ones now that the mutilated ones aren't the only ones to survive.
Of course I'm talking about mutilations so small you won't ever notice them. A bit bigger thumb, higher IQ's e.t.c.

We'll most likely remain homo-sapients 80 times longer then we were homo erectus.
I estimated on a graph how out technology will advance in the future:

Humanity will probably advance as much in 30 000 years as they did in 4000 years physically. We'll be lazier, uglier... yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain

PostSubject: Re: Rules, morals and etics corrupt evolution?   Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Zemog wrote:
If an animal has 10 children, each of them slightly different from each other and 9 of them dies, the surviving animal is then superior.
Or extremely lucky ;P

be back latarz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Rules, morals and etics corrupt evolution?   Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:39 am

[TG]Hailstorm wrote:
Zemog wrote:
If an animal has 10 children, each of them slightly different from each other and 9 of them dies, the surviving animal is then superior.
Or extremely lucky ;P

be back latarz

Yosh, but when this happens 100 000 times statistically the superior one would have survived. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules, morals and etics corrupt evolution?   

Back to top Go down

Rules, morals and etics corrupt evolution?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1