HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Is this a worthy TG member?
Yes
60%
 60% [ 6 ]
No
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
Plausible
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10
 

AuthorMessage
El_Rhino

avatar

Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 23
Location : Southern England

PostSubject: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:14 am

first things first: im 15 and going to ding 16 on 22nd of march (hooray for legal ID!)

TF2, CS, CSS and WoW and sprinkle that with a little HL2

Southern England (+0.00 London GMT)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/rhinosworld

Because I love the community side of games on steam and the general feeling of working as a team to invade those red's or to deflect those blue's strait back into their base without fail with people who know how to play the game... unlike those screaming 12 year old boys you get on pup servers who are at risk of their balls never dropping at all and also I would like to be part of clan wars and real, proper night fights!

1. I almost broke my granddads nose with a dinner plate when I first met him, my youth was full of old people condemned to crooked noses and soiled underwear it would seem.
2. Im addicted to flash animation or anything Adobe like photoshop, who knows? I may be helping you guys out with that stuff in the future!
3. I can fly planes!!! I have had a few lessons in the art of defieng gravity and hope to make it all the way someday. im also a hardcore flight sim fan in my free time!
4. I love Anime, I dont know what it is but I find the japanese style of drawing so mesmerizing and the fact so much character can be brought out in the simple things like eyes and facial expressions! but I hate furries dont even get me STARTED! on those sick people
5. One day, I hope that rather than all the countries being seperated and torn apart with horrible things like wars and voilence that the whole world can exist as one nation without racism, faceism and stuff thats downright wrong, there is only one race as they say; the human race

Smacked with wood? well, fetch Gordan Freeman's trusty Crowbar... that will sort those idiot's genitalia out good an' propa'!

AK-47+Shop+Gamer= a very, VERY! proud Osama

Yes, kicking some stupid 360 fanboy's nuts in are a good way to releave stress and I thoroughly endorse this as one of the top ten things to do before this life is over... thats right maggot! squeal! it gets the "Official Rhino Seal of Approval"!!!

Please, don't get me started on the infuriating sound of rubbing genitals until it makes you feel sick in the head

Obviously the choice would be the Cake, but I have heard rumors man! people keep saying its a lie! tell me its not true! please! PLEASE!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/elrhinoproductions
braincabinet
TG Captain
TG Captain
avatar

Posts : 625
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 26
Location : Pie ville kentucky

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:19 am

there is something agravating about reading this i disaprove of the furry hating part because that just contradicts his saying that we should all live as a single nation. and also good on hatin 360 newbs

altho in my honest oppinion NO!

(nothing personal)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.braindawgs.com
[TG] SkuliSheepman

avatar

Posts : 29
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2009-12-10
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:27 am

Wow, I just read the whole application with a face of -_-
In my opinion this application is very aggressive.

Negatory from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
TG Leader
TG Leader
avatar

Posts : 1525
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 25
Location : I am from norway, north norway!

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:57 am

...Im not sure, i dont sence the X-factor here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thegoatriders.com
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
avatar

Posts : 433
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 26
Location : Glomfjord, Norway.

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:59 am

I think I sense the ��������]�v�6��{��z�8{EQԷ��>��$��I��7'G!�I�$$G����;���؝�)Q��XMrN�S����`�� HL��=sr�d*���dz�R�t���?�~N������*��X��.�u��u���Bx=]������+ܟ�ח�G�e`��R��S���'��i��-���~ɱ\��2ŴDl�N�%���G��e�ܠ����v���f�cd��Cz�z��KN�o�� �X�DW5�8LP�R��K������7Kd�]�\�/I*e2��L���2���eb�����~�2(=$��k엹 ��BšXz,�F��BǞ�є��k�ۉ#���i}� ��AB,m�Ka���4�c2��tU�l%�)�0�z�!��#�0"8+�srN]5D���0��`4�;C�+�r uM��|h3'���1c�� W�r�U�#�� Ze+�+��t�.�W�ʑ��D²��2�c!�$m�Yy� ii-�DCs��7e�rnz��m�3�3�_��`�K � x�m�(�^��a���g�~I3f���~*���K/��|j?Q�S��.s�\��x��;1姾x��D�� n�s�SU�(��v�m�֦Kr�t���i����+� � i,�r7C�� ײt�>�FL�G˶��-�$�u��<���'r�D�jL�zby�ܻ� 끬�����Ah ���0r&����n�Ժ0������g����ҁdb\��?�����E9�s� +���8���"�J�q�9�`q��K[�;�0V\&�hE$��;������EQ�ǒ R^])%�M�E���S�D<ͮ.iE�<�(ՖQ4�S��<�̐[8 f�Z����K�Mr� ��l�s����r]5�M�+Y�t��X����q�6�T�T� ���|Ȫ0�=��ULoC=]��������� ���CoolW|���;�^<��LJ���}����!7�dHG���箹Ih�xbY�X� '#nsM�o ��tĂ�jU�����X�S"��>||�$6O�aO)#�>2�am�P"h��`G������mY�VսGMS��z1G������ �;�Vf����*�R���ʴ�Nj� 2 H4�B�*Du��U�0W�)�a⏏️?��xD��c�?��ŚR�B��|^ZW�B��` ԪҌ88�(�0`(�6Ga���`�`⳥.�N!� g@"�Y�)(}�i��Z��3`3 �51�Տ��w��w�L����oDm�ԯ�Ho�ɨM�~�̊��$��q�~] �����xB�½DE:�����w�~$/ �+\C�q���+��`�o���^�0q �0\>[���T�{���!�E�}���������5�\DYW�>K�Hy��ߔ� �l,��Tp.g����]�w�3d� �n�I�Z�u�+�� f���Ȓ�"S��� �.���+�u٤x�U�B��=�%���G�e���Lc�f��� 7Y������z\�`���"+�$aYx����v�I�c����!�����ܪ,l㲝r>����9�R����\�. q���@j�o��m~Z@[�#Yn�/��/�9ۧ�w�z����i��f�5j6��[3��f�0��9nˊ3����ژn�fŨ��U�Bfu�'�Aޑw�/߿����C�'Q����Ƈi�^��Б��"8�6 u���R�B�sԉ6���]J�dta��Q)3�k�+{�i�qճ̺��f+H9�~e�c5���J��=��V�M���ڄ� BȚ ��5�'�ޛ�z��j�F��6��z�tՋ���ܷc;�f���l�L 5�MP-Џ��� �m�w55�1����Qİ����vXV�h�C�`�ƾ "�j�j��i�ˍ|��C`ޯ�}�x`�F"�9Pzl�:���Ļ�T4u�J j~�V4HI�J!ѼQ\}8��@��a�}$u��H��a����m�t��QT��k�j��S�C�� ����(�����rK��Ĉ˹���Ƨ��w*���%����[�ll�i�M����G�=��/�+V` -�˞��Y����T�\� =�޲�,w�|K��L�)�9�S�]攃�wr8ԇ�W%t.xZ h9-`�ܣ�7�qN,�2�Su4��[ ���j:�Q^ٿ5��O��`�ĺ���H��V�L6����=����w5�{�j�߁�>��6޿�����b; ����DƵ���$�y���a��1��9[R��?���*v���K�iim;'p��K�a-���I�QF����O� U�V�ԪF�F�Y'����~��l�h�@�窺�n��!4���6�\�Ho��m��nXe��U�n��YZ�-]o�� �A&,_.����?Y��5-׵�d��=+L�Mx�K�0f���� ��.u��3S�Y�C)��7��)f������7%�"�pK���7>�Яÿ��Z���7e nB*WS����Ω���Z�_3�b0pwͳH)�W5��g����'��^a$NbZ��NCg7�}~c�N���a  B?��2&�]���`�� �8`o~�o/c� E}m6���/P�x��f�7�C�������b>��rf"뚥'dR oW��-�q]/�_�fF��<��������]�)X#Y�9�����.���[���nl/K, 3�5��Ȭj���:��j���tڷt"�O�#����I�� b�z�f��;I���٥YX���X��s|[��'�k����K/^�b6Cb�� \p�H �k��Jj�n3 _��1M4[]\|�o4:�X�. F�yom6�L���[��M��s�*��Mb�t� �����a�,�M)6j�B!�&��!���{h��6n#�D�<@�kj�������!�GN���% Ow���iV�<�y�3�u6#��ګvc��Ӿ'��X�dK��؜̈́h��+�dخqw�4�� �%MD��Ԍf�R-c�(%�#(���7 ����z��k,�_Shv��_�}�`����� @:��^�S�9�B���1��>'�eB�{Y���d��� ���� h&w�D�lv�����1��%_P�˾�����,HF�?�-� ������gĂV��9� 6|����Y�|��/� R�#04B`h4v  )H(QR�^r��*�`c��!?���-� y]d����볓Sr�槳ӫc����5�~uzA^�^�~�Fg��R�^|i|���0 f0I0��6_�] �亷�:p�*�;� <2�K!� ��O&�_̆���m�f����e^5D�Z���q�]�W�^���{>7�?�o�����c��e�,����.5ۚ1�Ղ�+*��>�}jmc��B�H$A��F n�X2��*)�P�o��]c�p��n�5fߤZ�V�*����>�F0+�܇2yeq�|���j;��+)�I$�:!'�,��w��?��/<�+���,/�P�(���N�cS���A�7��T���j��� �6����s��Ђ��u�}���W�������ݢz�����v�X���D4�F~���P6�dK�Qj� �v�k2+��7�A�� m5��W�3��#�O�]���2���F�kxݞgU6�4>�`��ZxpO��ꍝ� >&��O�I|�0������z�$��6���@�<�+��0�C!:��g��a�ͪƮA���,���O�������,�9r�7&�f�'�ħ� ��1Ѐ��Yc��Fs�W�F�1�o�XQ@Xخ����];VW\~����XcrF@*b���`�(A����@�;�-�h=�>Hɖ��*$�G*��>i7������F�\��q�P֏2Ƭ����L~ ��a.��;ĆQ�h&�Qi�2G �i�9:ւ��D9ʉ�( �Z��(snaÑ{5�6�Uʅl#y� �!a�� ���[X�Q5"�pH��6����3�=l�� ��Ty�ªk�'��v}E�>�͓Zg�P�v����EzA��.J����Ղ9��RY����5��������r ������7S(����n�LVO��Ϯ���/��C>�uϪ3�MA�5�a4�1��Gs���d�Q�v=�� ع��8OH]�y�q�<��SOe������ѩ=��Z.�.W� ���e���L����ά���H�\&�*����f�6t�O�A^~�jX� ϸPJy���K,���PGX�5I���1�EJ�F-�V��j-�uj�Zʿ��)ɳ�C��9��(�RHW��m]M ��ދT3�?/:��j�$�n�T1 m�:MSst��c���K��E�?1ߤ.=�gnt�!�2�xg똬^5��-u�x� s��V'�5��N����ґ��<�`.�mi��^1��0�=0 � ?���S��&'���)��̑�� 㲛� 0aK��E����%�;��g��f��>��_�2�0K�� āQ����Gwe�y��Bs�L2QD�:�J���D= ���=M����뾚;�h�JJ�1�j"a���J�W��eV]D9�V<�T�T��7��P7I?�r]��F�P�C�O C`�C��Z?po� �Ad�J%�"9rMa���O��^��fY��g(E�y��4L��2ev��<��R��$�{� b[�:��`;J޶F{5����r���L(�ai������q�+�8U1���륬 7�dSɢ�s�q<��qD�xw��� �� �q��xb%LIM��W2�t�n ��` r��PsQ�T,w�׺��/t �E���)��j�c���D��T�/�'W��˧?��^�"�oU���N%i›a�S�午 S1�%jR�x�k�%{گn�K(�'̖r����������e�� factor here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
TG Leader
TG Leader
avatar

Posts : 1525
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 25
Location : I am from norway, north norway!

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:47 am

Indeed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thegoatriders.com
mac
TG Captain
TG Captain
avatar

Posts : 607
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 23
Location : Denmark, Jylland east

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Hmmm... This is a tough one. If you're trying to impress us by being so offensive you should drop it. Otherwhise I'd say you're a pretty funny guy and quite smart too.
An unclear YES from me. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2210
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:44 pm

Mehnemenem. Do you have a skill?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
mac
TG Captain
TG Captain
avatar

Posts : 607
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 23
Location : Denmark, Jylland east

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:37 pm

I just saw some of his videos on youtube. This guy is pretty good:P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mac
TG Captain
TG Captain
avatar

Posts : 607
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 23
Location : Denmark, Jylland east

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:05 pm

mac wrote:
Hmmm... This is a tough one. If you're trying to impress us by being so offensive you should drop it. Otherwhise I'd say you're a pretty funny guy and quite smart too.
An shining fucking YES from me. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
El_Rhino

avatar

Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 23
Location : Southern England

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:11 pm

braincabinet wrote:
there is something agravating about reading this i disaprove of the furry hating part because that just contradicts his saying that we should all live as a single nation. and also good on hatin 360 newbs

altho in my honest oppinion NO!

(nothing personal)

First off, I did not mention anything about the 360 being bad itself, its the people that refuse to admit all consoles or whatever have their own pros and cons, these people are truly fanboys and are possible doomed to being extremely bad-mannered chavs wasting their life away on CoD 4 and 6 but I have nothing against the console and its everyday user themselves, sorry if I came across like that Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/elrhinoproductions
El_Rhino

avatar

Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 23
Location : Southern England

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:13 pm

[TG]Hailstorm wrote:
I think I sense the ��������]�v�6��{��z�8{EQԷ��>��$��I��7'G!�I�$$G����;���؝�)Q��XMrN�S����`�� HL��=sr�d*���dz�R�t���?�~N������*��X��.�u��u���Bx=]������+ܟ�ח�G�e`��R��S���'��i��-���~ɱ\��2ŴDl�N�%���G��e�ܠ����v���f�cd��Cz�z��KN�o�� �X�DW5�8LP�R��K������7Kd�]�\�/I*e2��L���2���eb�����~�2(=$��k엹 ��BšXz,�F��BǞ�є��k�ۉ#���i}� ��AB,m�Ka���4�c2��tU�l%�)�0�z�!��#�0"8+�srN]5D���0��`4�;C�+�r uM��|h3'���1c�� W�r�U�#�� Ze+�+��t�.�W�ʑ��D²��2�c!�$m�Yy� ii-�DCs��7e�rnz��m�3�3�_��`�K � x�m�(�^��a���g�~I3f���~*���K/��|j?Q�S��.s�\��x��;1姾x��D�� n�s�SU�(��v�m�֦Kr�t���i����+� � i,�r7C�� ײt�>�FL�G˶��-�$�u��<���'r�D�jL�zby�ܻ� 끬�����Ah ���0r&����n�Ժ0������g����ҁdb\��?�����E9�s� +���8���"�J�q�9�`q��K[�;�0V\&�hE$��;������EQ�ǒ R^])%�M�E���S�D<ͮ.iE�<�(ՖQ4�S��<�̐[8 f�Z����K�Mr� ��l�s����r]5�M�+Y�t��X����q�6�T�T� ���|Ȫ0�=��ULoC=]��������� ���CoolW|���;�^<��LJ���}����!7�dHG���箹Ih�xbY�X� '#nsM�o ��tĂ�jU�����X�S"��>||�$6O�aO)#�>2�am�P"h��`G������mY�VսGMS��z1G������ �;�Vf����*�R���ʴ�Nj� 2 H4�B�*Du��U�0W�)�a⏏️?��xD��c�?��ŚR�B��|^ZW�B��` ԪҌ88�(�0`(�6Ga���`�`⳥.�N!� g@"�Y�)(}�i��Z��3`3 �51�Տ��w��w�L����oDm�ԯ�Ho�ɨM�~�̊��$��q�~] �����xB�½DE:�����w�~$/ �+\C�q���+��`�o���^�0q �0\>[���T�{���!�E�}���������5�\DYW�>K�Hy��ߔ� �l,��Tp.g����]�w�3d� �n�I�Z�u�+�� f���Ȓ�"S��� �.���+�u٤x�U�B��=�%���G�e���Lc�f��� 7Y������z\�`���"+�$aYx����v�I�c����!�����ܪ,l㲝r>����9�R����\�. q���@j�o��m~Z@[�#Yn�/��/�9ۧ�w�z����i��f�5j6��[3��f�0��9nˊ3����ژn�fŨ��U�Bfu�'�Aޑw�/߿����C�'Q����Ƈi�^��Б��"8�6 u���R�B�sԉ6���]J�dta��Q)3�k�+{�i�qճ̺��f+H9�~e�c5���J��=��V�M���ڄ� BȚ ��5�'�ޛ�z��j�F��6��z�tՋ���ܷc;�f���l�L 5�MP-Џ��� �m�w55�1����Qİ����vXV�h�C�`�ƾ "�j�j��i�ˍ|��C`ޯ�}�x`�F"�9Pzl�:���Ļ�T4u�J j~�V4HI�J!ѼQ\}8��@��a�}$u��H��a����m�t��QT��k�j��S�C�� ����(�����rK��Ĉ˹���Ƨ��w*���%����[�ll�i�M����G�=��/�+V` -�˞��Y����T�\� =�޲�,w�|K��L�)�9�S�]攃�wr8ԇ�W%t.xZ h9-`�ܣ�7�qN,�2�Su4��[ ���j:�Q^ٿ5��O��`�ĺ���H��V�L6����=����w5�{�j�߁�>��6޿�����b; ����DƵ���$�y���a��1��9[R��?���*v���K�iim;'p��K�a-���I�QF����O� U�V�ԪF�F�Y'����~��l�h�@�窺�n��!4���6�\�Ho��m��nXe��U�n��YZ�-]o�� �A&,_.����?Y��5-׵�d��=+L�Mx�K�0f���� ��.u��3S�Y�C)��7��)f������7%�"�pK���7>�Яÿ��Z���7e nB*WS����Ω���Z�_3�b0pwͳH)�W5��g����'��^a$NbZ��NCg7�}~c�N���a  B?��2&�]���`�� �8`o~�o/c� E}m6���/P�x��f�7�C�������b>��rf"뚥'dR oW��-�q]/�_�fF��<��������]�)X#Y�9�����.���[���nl/K, 3�5��Ȭj���:��j���tڷt"�O�#����I�� b�z�f��;I���٥YX���X��s|[��'�k����K/^�b6Cb�� \p�H �k��Jj�n3 _��1M4[]\|�o4:�X�. F�yom6�L���[��M��s�*��Mb�t� �����a�,�M)6j�B!�&��!���{h��6n#�D�<@�kj�������!�GN���% Ow���iV�<�y�3�u6#��ګvc��Ӿ'��X�dK��؜̈́h��+�dخqw�4�� �%MD��Ԍf�R-c�(%�#(���7 ����z��k,�_Shv��_�}�`����� @:��^�S�9�B���1��>'�eB�{Y���d��� ���� h&w�D�lv�����1��%_P�˾�����,HF�?�-� ������gĂV��9� 6|����Y�|��/� R�#04B`h4v  )H(QR�^r��*�`c��!?���-� y]d����볓Sr�槳ӫc����5�~uzA^�^�~�Fg��R�^|i|���0 f0I0��6_�] �亷�:p�*�;� <2�K!� ��O&�_̆���m�f����e^5D�Z���q�]�W�^���{>7�?�o�����c��e�,����.5ۚ1�Ղ�+*��>�}jmc��B�H$A��F n�X2��*)�P�o��]c�p��n�5fߤZ�V�*����>�F0+�܇2yeq�|���j;��+)�I$�:!'�,��w��?��/<�+���,/�P�(���N�cS���A�7��T���j��� �6����s��Ђ��u�}���W�������ݢz�����v�X���D4�F~���P6�dK�Qj� �v�k2+��7�A�� m5��W�3��#�O�]���2���F�kxݞgU6�4>�`��ZxpO��ꍝ� >&��O�I|�0������z�$��6���@�<�+��0�C!:��g��a�ͪƮA���,���O�������,�9r�7&�f�'�ħ� ��1Ѐ��Yc��Fs�W�F�1�o�XQ@Xخ����];VW\~����XcrF@*b���`�(A����@�;�-�h=�>Hɖ��*$�G*��>i7������F�\��q�P֏2Ƭ����L~ ��a.��;ĆQ�h&�Qi�2G �i�9:ւ��D9ʉ�( �Z��(snaÑ{5�6�Uʅl#y� �!a�� ���[X�Q5"�pH��6����3�=l�� ��Ty�ªk�'��v}E�>�͓Zg�P�v����EzA��.J����Ղ9��RY����5��������r ������7S(����n�LVO��Ϯ���/��C>�uϪ3�MA�5�a4�1��Gs���d�Q�v=�� ع��8OH]�y�q�<��SOe������ѩ=��Z.�.W� ���e���L����ά���H�\&�*����f�6t�O�A^~�jX� ϸPJy���K,���PGX�5I���1�EJ�F-�V��j-�uj�Zʿ��)ɳ�C��9��(�RHW��m]M ��ދT3�?/:��j�$�n�T1 m�:MSst��c���K��E�?1ߤ.=�gnt�!�2�xg똬^5��-u�x� s��V'�5��N����ґ��<�`.�mi��^1��0�=0 � ?���S��&'���)��̑�� 㲛� 0aK��E����%�;��g��f��>��_�2�0K�� āQ����Gwe�y��Bs�L2QD�:�J���D= ���=M����뾚;�h�JJ�1�j"a���J�W��eV]D9�V<�T�T��7��P7I?�r]��F�P�C�O C`�C��Z?po� �Ad�J%�"9rMa���O��^��fY��g(E�y��4L��2ev��<��R��$�{� b[�:��`;J޶F{5����r���L(�ai������q�+�8U1���륬 7�dSɢ�s�q<��qD�xw��� �� �q��xb%LIM��W2�t�n ��` r��PsQ�T,w�׺��/t �E���)��j�c���D��T�/�'W��˧?��^�"�oU���N%i›a�S�午 S1�%jR�x�k�%{گn�K(�'̖r����������e�� factor here
ummmmmm? sorry?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/elrhinoproductions
mac
TG Captain
TG Captain
avatar

Posts : 607
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 23
Location : Denmark, Jylland east

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Dont mind him:P We tend to be a little wierd on this forums.
And I really hope you get to join:) You seem like the kind of person this forum needs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
El_Rhino

avatar

Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 23
Location : Southern England

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:39 pm

mac wrote:
Dont mind him:P We tend to be a little wierd on this forums.
And I really hope you get to join:) You seem like the kind of person this forum needs.

Thanks Very Happy just wondering, does this forum support .gif for pictures? I was quickly making an animation for it and hope I did not just waist half an hour good gaming time tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/elrhinoproductions
El_Rhino

avatar

Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 23
Location : Southern England

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:34 pm

Doh! resolution on my DP is dodgy =¬(
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/elrhinoproductions
Spypmeister
TG Lieutenant - Lan host
TG Lieutenant - Lan host
avatar

Posts : 232
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 25
Location : Norway... NORTH Norway

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:32 am

I say YES!
His application is the most awsome i have seen all my life!

Maby he doenst know much about coding and stuff, but he knows how to talk for himself!

Chief, fett opp en poll!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
TG Leader
TG Leader
avatar

Posts : 1525
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 25
Location : I am from norway, north norway!

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:33 am

Spypmeister wrote:

Chief, fett opp en poll!

Fetting up a poll!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thegoatriders.com
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
avatar

Posts : 433
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 26
Location : Glomfjord, Norway.

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:20 am

QQ-Llama agrees to this post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hidden

avatar

Posts : 107
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 25
Location : Southern Norway

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:18 pm

I just dont think that this guy has got IT. if you get what i mean. hes just not impressing anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2210
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:44 pm

El_Rhino wrote:
mac wrote:
Dont mind him:P We tend to be a little wierd on this forums.
And I really hope you get to join:) You seem like the kind of person this forum needs.

Thanks Very Happy just wondering, does this forum support .gif for pictures? I was quickly making an animation for it and hope I did not just waist half an hour good gaming time tongue

Yes.

El_Rhino wrote:
Doh! resolution on my DP is dodgy =¬(

Face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
mac
TG Captain
TG Captain
avatar

Posts : 607
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 23
Location : Denmark, Jylland east

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Hidden wrote:
I just dont think that this guy has got IT. if you get what i mean. hes just not impressing anyone.
HIDDEN DOES NOT WANT!

Correct me if I'm wrong. But arent applications supposed to impress? And atleast say why you dont think he'd fit in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HolyCrapDudeXD
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 848
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 21
Location : Fathers milk paradize

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:03 pm

I say yes! Rhino man here, might get us off our coding, photoshooping and machinimamaking asses to play a game as a community! I say sourceforts and TF2 would be nice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.smouch.net/lol
HolyCrapDudeXD
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 848
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 21
Location : Fathers milk paradize

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Hidden wrote:
I just dont think that this guy has got IT. if you get what i mean. hes just not impressing anyone.

A. Your stupid 'lolcat' isn't impressing anyone,
B. Maybe we 'DO NOT WANT' your opinion!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.smouch.net/lol
braincabinet
TG Captain
TG Captain
avatar

Posts : 625
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 26
Location : Pie ville kentucky

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:17 pm

lol cat is funny Very Happy andwho who gave crapdude an oppinion ? O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.braindawgs.com
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2210
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:41 pm

braincabinet wrote:
lol cat is funny Very Happy andwho who gave crapdude an oppinion ? O.o


Who gave Brain an opinion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   

Back to top Go down
 
So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Mind-Boggling Game
» New Blog-Madison's Piece(s) of Mind
» Black Pudding and Goats Cheese
» The amazing human mind ...
» My Nordic Deck

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Recruitment!-
Jump to: