HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 "Vehicle Disabler!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[TG] Fatal Gnome (Callum)

avatar

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: "Vehicle Disabler!"   Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:13 pm

Alex, my "Vehicle Disabler!" is done for the cops Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
TG Leader
TG Leader
avatar

Posts : 1525
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 25
Location : I am from norway, north norway!

PostSubject: Re: "Vehicle Disabler!"   Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:27 am

[TG] Fatal Gnome (Callum) wrote:
Alex, my "Vehicle Disabler!" is done for the cops Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Perfecto mister Callumbio! I'll implant it to the gamemode later today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thegoatriders.com
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2210
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: "Vehicle Disabler!"   Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:20 pm

Spy zappin' mah spy!
That means, awesome, Whatever that was... err, is. Uhum, was?

Anyone mind explaining here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
TG Leader
TG Leader
avatar

Posts : 1525
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 25
Location : I am from norway, north norway!

PostSubject: Re: "Vehicle Disabler!"   Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:48 pm

Zemog wrote:
Spy zappin' mah spy!
That means, awesome, Whatever that was... err, is. Uhum, was?

Anyone mind explaining here?

It's a swep thats used by the cops in GoatRP to disable a vehicle under a car chase!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thegoatriders.com
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2210
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: "Vehicle Disabler!"   Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:51 pm

[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin- wrote:
Zemog wrote:
Spy zappin' mah spy!
That means, awesome, Whatever that was... err, is. Uhum, was?

Anyone mind explaining here?

It's a swep thats used by the cops in GoatRP to disable a vehicle under a car chase!

SWEET!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: "Vehicle Disabler!"   

Back to top Go down
 
"Vehicle Disabler!"
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Ebay "war wagon"
» 4.5" Short Wheel Base Foden & 4.5" Foden Artic
» 2" Burrell Governors
» 2"Burrell Smokebox tube / smokebox door ring
» 4" Burrell Kit 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-
Jump to: