HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Terrorism in the middle east

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
avatar

Posts : 433
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Glomfjord, Norway.

PostSubject: Terrorism in the middle east   Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:26 pm

Another case of terrorism in the middle east. Will it never end?

Lets have a discussion on terrorism, and the reasons why organisations as Taliban and Al'Qaeda are fighting are a "freedom fight" against the western nations.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091025/wl_afp/iraqunrest_11


Last edited by [TG]Hailstorm on Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tatoma4

avatar

Posts : 208
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Terrorism in the middle east   Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:33 pm

I don't think so. I think it will persist throught evolution. There will be always the bad and the good guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://koti.mbnet.fi/tatoma/jtnepic.flv
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2210
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Terrorism in the middle east   Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:36 pm

If you were 100% certain that if you killed someone you'd get
Quote :
infinite monies and girlfriends
or whatever else you wanted, and the killing was without consequences... would you do it?
That's what the terrorists think. They think they go to paradise. I actually held it as a poll on school (without mentioning the terrorist part) and almost 70% said they would kill someone.

Of course this radicalism is only caused by people misunderstanding and taking the Koran waaay too literally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
avatar

Posts : 433
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Glomfjord, Norway.

PostSubject: Re: Terrorism in the middle east   Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Zemog wrote:
If you were 100% certain that if you killed someone you'd get
Quote :
infinite monies and girlfriends
or whatever else you wanted, and the killing was without consequences... would you do it?
That's what the terrorists think. They think they go to paradise. I actually held it as a poll on school (without mentioning the terrorist part) and almost 70% said they would kill someone.

Of course this radicalism is only caused by people misunderstanding and taking the Koran waaay too literally.
We have that kind of people in Christianity aswell, they're called Catholics. Oh wait ehrm.... No they're called Inteligent design... But yeah. The reason why there is terrorism in the world is because of opression. This opression I speak of is what theese terrorists feel they get from the western world. I can't remember the last time the Muslims told us to wear Burka or to not eat Swine. I think that the problem is that we are to full of ourselves. I've followed a great deal of debates on www.vgd.no about this very issue, and my conclusion is that the western world is very quick to try and convert people into their own beliefs. We may think it is better, but then again the others may not.

Usa into Cuba, Vietnam and Korea? This was to retain the democratic sovereignty over communism. That it was allowed to spread at all was a blight on the world they said. Isn't it up to people themselve to choose what to believe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2210
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Terrorism in the middle east   Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:48 pm

It is, and as an activist I muff around places giving that message.

However what the terrorists think is:

The western civilization doesn't go the right path for their religion, therefore they hate them. They also think that if they show them the path by killing them they will end up consequence-free in paradise.

Quite a dilemma when a person has been taught that since birth.

We shouldn't kill terrorists. Merely capture them and teach them otherwise over a series of stages passing about 30 years. Kind of like it would be shaping them again from birth.

Also, Hailstorm the wise, you should be called Braincabinet, and Brain should be called Hailstorm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
avatar

Posts : 433
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Glomfjord, Norway.

PostSubject: Re: Terrorism in the middle east   Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:55 pm

Zemog wrote:
It is, and as an activist I muff around places giving that message.

However what the terrorists think is:

The western civilization doesn't go the right path for their religion, therefore they hate them. They also think that if they show them the path by killing them they will end up consequence-free in paradise.

Quite a dilemma when a person has been taught that since birth.

We shouldn't kill terrorists. Merely capture them and teach them otherwise over a series of stages passing about 30 years. Kind of like it would be shaping them again from birth.

Which means that you will force your own religion and way of culture upon them. Kinda the same thing as the settlers did when they came to America. Western civelization should not try to asimmilate every culture and stop them from thinking how they do. If we'd done like what you just said that would mean that we'd be the one that keeps them down. Something like a group of dictators. I agree that we should liberate them, but not put them into this kind of westernisation you are talking about. Doing this would make us even worse than their current system does them(the leaders).

Zemog wrote:
Also, Hailstorm the wise, you should be called Braincabinet, and Brain should be called Hailstorm.
Rofl, Zemog the patriot has a point!


Last edited by [TG]Hailstorm on Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2210
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Terrorism in the middle east   Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:07 pm

[TG]Hailstorm wrote:
Zemog wrote:
It is, and as an activist I muff around places giving that message.

However what the terrorists think is:

The western civilization doesn't go the right path for their religion, therefore they hate them. They also think that if they show them the path by killing them they will end up consequence-free in paradise.

Quite a dilemma when a person has been taught that since birth.

We shouldn't kill terrorists. Merely capture them and teach them otherwise over a series of stages passing about 30 years. Kind of like it would be shaping them again from birth.

Which means that you will force your own religion and way of culture upon them. Kinda the same thing as the settlers did when they came to America. Western sivelisation should not try to asimmilate every culture and stop them from thinking how they do. If we'd done like what you just said that would mean that we'd be the one that keeps them down. Something like a group of dictators. I agree that we should liberate them, but not put them into this kind of westernisation you are talking about. Doing this would make us even worse than their current system does them(the leaders).

Zemog wrote:
Also, Hailstorm the wise, you should be called Braincabinet, and Brain should be called Hailstorm.
Rofl, Zemog the patriot has a point!

Only the radicalism should be changed. I believe I expressed that. People should have 100% choice of anything that doesn't harm others. I am personally member of the church of the flying spaghetti monster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
braincabinet
TG Captain
TG Captain
avatar

Posts : 625
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 26
Location : Pie ville kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Terrorism in the middle east   Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:38 pm

i am called braincabinet for the illusion of beeing smart, and to give of the obvious sarcasm of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.braindawgs.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Terrorism in the middle east   

Back to top Go down
 
Terrorism in the middle east
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Studio Pottery Körting Dornburg (East Germany)
» 'Great South East'
» East Carolina Depth Chart
» Comp Nine Update! GM PARTS EAST
» The South East England Monsoon of 2012 continues.......

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Politics and history-
Jump to: