HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Color change

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2210
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 23

PostSubject: Color change   Wed May 27, 2009 6:35 pm

I'm just thinking of a minor change. The red of gray kind of hurts my eyes. This might seem like a stupid post, but still though. Lol.


Last edited by Zemog on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
TG Leader
TG Leader
avatar

Posts : 1525
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 25
Location : I am from norway, north norway!

PostSubject: Re: Color change   Wed May 27, 2009 6:47 pm

Zemog wrote:
I'm just thinking of a minor change. The red of gray kind of hurts my eyes. This might seem like a stupid post, but still though. Lol.

what colors do you whanna change?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thegoatriders.com
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
avatar

Posts : 433
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 25
Location : Glomfjord, Norway.

PostSubject: Re: Color change   Wed May 27, 2009 6:57 pm

[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin- wrote:
Zemog wrote:
I'm just thinking of a minor change. The red of gray kind of hurts my eyes. This might seem like a stupid post, but still though. Lol.

what colors do you whanna change?
Change the red and gray colors to something that easy to put your eyes on! Black or navy blue would probably do the trick!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2210
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Color change   Wed May 27, 2009 7:22 pm

[TG]Hailstorm wrote:
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin- wrote:
Zemog wrote:
I'm just thinking of a minor change. The red of gray kind of hurts my eyes. This might seem like a stupid post, but still though. Lol.

what colors do you whanna change?
Change the red and gray colors to something that easy to put your eyes on! Black or navy blue would probably do the trick!

Use the color that is in the quotes as seen above Very Happy


Last edited by Zemog on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
braincabinet
TG Captain
TG Captain
avatar

Posts : 625
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 26
Location : Pie ville kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Color change   Wed May 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Zemog wrote:
[TG]Hailstorm wrote:
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin- wrote:
Zemog wrote:
I'm just thinking of a minor change. The red of gray kind of hurts my eyes. This might seem like a stupid post, but still though. Lol.

what colors do you whanna change?
Change the red and gray colors to something that easy to put your eyes on! Black or navy blue would probably do the trick!

Use the color that is in the quotes as seen above Very Happy

PIE !

( try dark black and yellow writing )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.braindawgs.com
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2210
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Color change   Thu May 28, 2009 9:56 am

braincabinet wrote:
Zemog wrote:
[TG]Hailstorm wrote:
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin- wrote:
Zemog wrote:
I'm just thinking of a minor change. The red of gray kind of hurts my eyes. This might seem like a stupid post, but still though. Lol.

what colors do you whanna change?
Change the red and gray colors to something that easy to put your eyes on! Black or navy blue would probably do the trick!

Use the color that is in the quotes as seen above Very Happy

PIE !

( try dark black and yellow writing )

Might work.


Last edited by Zemog on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
TG Leader
TG Leader
avatar

Posts : 1525
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 25
Location : I am from norway, north norway!

PostSubject: Re: Color change   Fri May 29, 2009 9:35 am

Zemog wrote:
braincabinet wrote:
Zemog wrote:
[TG]Hailstorm wrote:
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin- wrote:
Zemog wrote:
I'm just thinking of a minor change. The red of gray kind of hurts my eyes. This might seem like a stupid post, but still though. Lol.

what colors do you whanna change?
Change the red and gray colors to something that easy to put your eyes on! Black or navy blue would probably do the trick!

Use the color that is in the quotes as seen above Very Happy

PIE !

( try dark black and yellow writing )

Might work.

Edited and completaaad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thegoatriders.com
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2210
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Color change   Fri May 29, 2009 10:26 am

[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin- wrote:
Zemog wrote:
braincabinet wrote:
Zemog wrote:
[TG]Hailstorm wrote:
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin- wrote:
Zemog wrote:
I'm just thinking of a minor change. The red of gray kind of hurts my eyes. This might seem like a stupid post, but still though. Lol.

what colors do you whanna change?
Change the red and gray colors to something that easy to put your eyes on! Black or navy blue would probably do the trick!

Use the color that is in the quotes as seen above Very Happy

PIE !

( try dark black and yellow writing )

Might work.

Edited and completaaad

And is feelin' good:)
WOO! Done with all my exams. Fwally!


Last edited by Zemog on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2210
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Color change   Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:01 am

I've got to say... I love the new interface. Really stylish emblem, cool colors.


Last edited by Zemog on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
TG Leader
TG Leader
avatar

Posts : 1525
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 25
Location : I am from norway, north norway!

PostSubject: Re: Color change   Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:52 am

Zemog wrote:
I've got to say... I love the new interface. Really stylish emblem, cool colors.

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thegoatriders.com
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
avatar

Posts : 2210
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Color change   Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:31 pm

Zemog wrote:


Code:
[url=http://www.thegoatriders.com][img]https://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1467131/002.gif[/img][/url]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Color change   

Back to top Go down
 
Color change
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Japanese Maple leaves change color in full sun
» Fall color on this Chinese Elm is striking to me!
» Azalea bonsai leaves starting to turn yellow
» Shimpaku "Itoigawa"
» Color change ???

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ideas and events-
Jump to: